A Face in Silent Keeping A Face in Silent Keeping

Awesome Work

This was very well done. I was expecting some poor singing, but your voice is very professional. The background music that starts up at 1:51 is poor on the quality side, but still decent. It definitely doesn't ruin the song though. The only way of improving that I can think of is using the full power of your voice and really screaming into that microphone. I understand it could sound a little weak because of the mic quality or even my speakers. I should also touch on the fact that the writing was done really well. I know you can write well because I see you in the Writing Forum, but I thought I should add that this particularly interested me. Great job, and all that jazz!

InsertFunnyUserName responds:

Thanks :]

Yeah, there are some sound quality issues. Now that I listen to it more closely, yeah, the volume on the chorus could be upped a tad. I might fix it or I might not due to laziness, but I'll keep it in mind to watch out for that in the future.

[*]1AM[*] [*]1AM[*]

Yeeeeeeeees

It's even better with vocals :D
Yay Spencer! xP

MyNamesInLights responds:

poop :)

[*]1am Instrumental[*] [*]1am Instrumental[*]

Good Job, my friend.

Spencer, you did a fantastic job putting this together. I give you 15 thumbs up.

Happy Birfday Dnb Remix!! Happy Birfday Dnb Remix!!

I Wish My Birthday was Every Day...

That was such an amazing remix.
Good job. :)

Quarl responds:

thanks :D

Heli Attack - The Loop Heli Attack - The Loop

Pretty Cool

I like it. Gets annoying after awhile but don't all loops? lol

Rocking Starman Rocking Starman

Awesome!

It's perfect for my new flash!
I'll definatley give you credit!

NightzardNecrolith responds:

haha! tks for your opinion and review