OMS - One More Shooter OMS - One More Shooter

I got bored with this very quickly. It is extremely simple and gives me no reason to continue after my first death. The least you could add are some power ups or weapon variety. I just can't see myself tapping Z and moving up and down in a straight line while hard to hit objects come towards me. It's just the same thing over and over.

Cookie Chase 2012 Cookie Chase 2012

I tried to enjoy it, but I find no appeal in this game whatsoever. The concept is lame and unimaginative. I've played this type of flash game many times and I've seen it done better, but they're usually just as boring as this one. You need to come up with something interesting and something a unique. At least borrow your ideas from games that are actually fun.

The art was also very boring and proved you don't have much to show yet. You should work on your skills for a while before you release another game.

Beer Tapper Beer Tapper

HI TOM

I'm watching you.

Feed the King Feed the King

Great, Simple.

This game is pretty cool. Of course we've seen this concept before, but I like the charm in this particular game. I also liked the addition of actually feeding the king when I was done. I was thinking, "Oh, I guess that's it. I'm done making my stack", but steering the king to the top was cool.

I don't really like how overdone the concept of this game is though. You have added the purpose of making the stack, and the extra gameplay that I mentioned before, but it's still been done before.

Great game. 30th Best Score today!

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

This makes me very sad...

The awesomeness in the art is let down by very poor programming. I can't walk very far without randomly dying. This seems like it could be a really enjoyable game, but this flaw makes it completely unplayable for me.

RiverJordan responds:

That's bizarre.. We haven't heard anything about that.. Maybe try it in another browser?

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Nice Effort

Ok, so I haven't gotten too far into the game but I'll give you my opinion so far.

I like how long this game is. It's obviously more appealing to have a game you can play for a long time than one that barely lasts. You've succeeded well in the length factor. You have a decent amount of moves you can do in the game compared to a lot of platformers made in flash. Your programming is well done, and the pile of medals make it even more worth it to play. ALSO, the voices and audio are great!

I don't like the animations. The art is very 'old-flash' and lacking in quality. The backgrounds are a bit boring and the levels are kind of lame. The character is also an unappealing little thing...

So,

+ : Length
+ : Lots of medals
+ : Audio
- : Art

Psychofig responds:

Hey! Thank you for your review. It is probably old flash, I'm not like a professional creator or anything. But I am glad you liked it!

Canabalt Canabalt

Interesting ...

It was an alright game with not much to do. But it looked pretty good. I really hated how unresponsive the controls were. I pressed jump... but he didn't jump...

Multitask Multitask

My Score = 93

It was a really good game with a great concept and originality.
But it's not necessarily re-playable for me and no leaderboards sucks :(

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

Helped, THANKS DAAWG

I just made an animated preloader because of you :D

Thanks.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

You're the fuckin best dude.
Thanks for the response, even though it means less to me than running over a dead seagul with my car.

Lastman Lastman

Ads Are Still Bad

Graphics: 2/10
Audio: 1/10
Gameplay: 4/10
Ads: -10/10
You can't just say "stop dying and you won't see ads.
Ads are annoying and make me not want to play this game.

Lots of people find this review helpful!